28 dic 2010

¡Bienvenida Comunidad Italiana!

*Entrada en Español e Inglés para que sea más fácil de traducir a tu idioma en traductores online
**Entry into Spanish and English to be more easily translated into your language in online translators

              Español: 

Esta entrada va debido a una gran sorpresa que me llevé buscando por google.
Esto!!: Click Aquí
Un foro italiano donde se hablaba de Zutto! Ojamajo Doremi =)!!
Eso me alegró mucho!!, me da fuerzas y ánimos para seguir escribiendo, me llena de inspiración saber que hay gente que le interesa mi trabajo *_*

Lamentablemente el Fanfic está únicamente en español =(, estamos tratando de traducirlo al Inglés pero quien se encarga de eso lo hace muy lento ¬¬U... Así que habrá que tener paciencia!! :(

En fin, les dejo este regalito que le hago a la comunidad italiana :)!!
Les doy la bienvenida y gracias por leer!! :D ♥




              English:

This entry is for a big surprise that I have looking for google.
This!!: Click Here
An Italian forum where they talked about Zutto! Ojamajo Doremi =)!
That made me very happy!! it gives me strength and encouragement to continue writing, is inspiring to know that some people far away are interested in my work * _ *

Unfortunately, this Fanfic is only in Spanish = (, we are trying to translate it into English but who does it is very slow ¬¬U So you have to will be patient! : (

Anyway, the picture above is a gift I make to the Italian community :)!

Welcome and thanks for reading! : D